Saturday, January 18, 2014

FMS 119-For Rita


Hello friends! I have a card for you. This card is for a  special friend name Ms. Rita that I had met on my blog through email.  Ms. Rita, she admired my work and my creativity. Even though, she was diagnosed with cancer, she never gave up making people happy, still have the time to sent me an email telling me how much she love my work and visited my blog. This really warm up my  heart,
So here is a card that I have make for her to courage her that there is still hope and there are is light in the other side of the tunnel. 

Here is an up close looks on the card. I used a few retired stuff,  but its still brand new to me. I knew one of these days that I will end up using the stamp, Hope and indeed I did. 
So I'm off sending this card to her and I hope she be happy to receive it.

By the way, this is a challenge that I'm playing this week sketch at FMS. If you get the chance please hop on over and play along.


Do you have Instagram? Follow me: www.instagram.com/chancincini and you can see the letters what Rita wrote.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! ;)

Xoxo
Chan



1 comment:

Amy O said...

What a pretty card! I'm sure your friend will treasure it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!