Sunday, January 19, 2014

For Kayla


Morning, friends! I didn't get the chance to tell you what my hubby surprise was. His surprise for us is  he is having 3 days weekend off!!!!  Whoo hoo! That really meant a lots for us. Although,today, I get to spent the whole day with the love of my life. My two princesses and my little guy are with thier aunty.This is called a date night! We haven't been on a date in a while. So without kids. Its going be really nice. :)


This morning, I have a birthday card for you. This card is for my friend, Kayla. Kayla and I know each other when were a student at Cosmetology beauty school and from that day on we still in keep in touch. Kayla loves make up. In fact she really good at that. I love how she put and wear it. She one awesome artist. So for her card, I created with tons of different layers of colors and random stamped some fun make up. I also touch up with some glimmer gold paper  because Kayla loves anything that is shimmer, glitter, and shiny. I hope she have a fabulous birthday!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
 
Xoxo,
Chan 

No comments: