Wednesday, January 29, 2014

For Nicole


Hello friend, today I have a birthday card to share with you. This card is for my friend, Nicole. She just recently had a birthday and I'm a little behind. So, her card it on its way to her and I hope she happy to receive it. :)


Here is an up close look on the card. I layers a few pretty dsp from Reto Fresh. One of my favorite dsp from the new catty. Added a few fun things, such as die cutting the cute little film using the pretty champage glimmer paper, stamp the word sentiment, Hello Friend, and lastly topped it off with the adorable little camera. Pretty and another CAS birthday card. What do you think?

I hope my friend,  Nicole have a fabulous birthday! :)

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

Hugs,
Chan
Hello Friend Birthday:
Card stocks: Baked brown sugar, very vanilla, champange glimmer, and Retro fresh dsp
Stamp: Peachy keen
Ink: Baked brown sugar
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, on film framlits, decorative punch, and dimensional

No comments: