Sunday, January 26, 2014

Forever


Happy Sunday, friends! I have a Valentine card for you today. This one is CAS. There isn't any embossing folder on this card. I just added real red dsp, punch out scallop boarder using black card stock and do a little bit of stamping. 

Here is an up close of the card. You can see I used two different stamp set, Happy hours and photopolymer , Countless saying 2. I must admit, I did like how the card look in the beginning, but after I stamped a whole lots of heart bubbles. It looks a kinda funny, doesn't it? I overdue it with the mini hearts. LOL! Oh well, so what do you think?

That is it for today!Thanks for stopping by!

Xoxo,
Chan

Forever
Card stocks: Pool party, whisper white, basic black, and real red pattern dsp
Stamp: Photopolymer Countless saying 2 and happy hour
Ink: Pool party, basic black, and real red
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, scallop boarder punch, circle punch, and dimensional.

No comments: