Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello Friend


Good evening, friends! Sorry a little late post today. I hope everyone is doing well. Today I have a card for you that has some stuffed that are feature in the new catology and sale a bration item. Good new! Tomorrow Sala bration is going live, which mean that you can earn an item free from sale a bration when you place an order of $50 or more. (Excluded tax and shipping)

Here is a card that I created using the new on film framlits, but it also has a cute stamp to goes with it. Hello friend is one of the word sentiment on the stamp set, that call Peachy Keen. If you buy these in bundle you save yourslef 15%. Now that is a good deal. I also used my favorite dsp, sweet sorbet added some flowers that I crumbl up to give that girlies and more appealing looks. I really loved how this card turned out. So spring, so sweet, and so yummy. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

Hugs,
Chan 

Hello Friend
card stock: Whispr white, chrisp cantalopue, very vanilla, and sweet orbet
Stamp: Peachy keen
Ink: Basic black
Accessories/ tools: big shot, on film framilet, blossom punch, pansy punch, and vintage button

No comments: