Thursday, January 30, 2014

Little Man Announcement

Ahhhh,  finally I completed my baby announcement cards. I know, it has been 3 month since my little man arrived and I should have finished my announcement a long ago, but apparently life just gotten so busy. I finally sat down to brainstorm and search for some idea online to create the perfect announcement cards. So this is what I came up with. Thanks goodness for new framliet, On film that Stampin Up has introduce to the new catty. I love it soooo much. I been creating a lot of cards using this framelit. The pictures also fit perfectly inside the framelit. Love it! I also stamp the gorgeouse grudge on the backdround and I also added the stinkin cute littel non stampin up mustache. Its a mustache punch. The theme for my shower was mustache and I decided to stick with it.


Here is the rest of them. Aren't they a cutie? I really love how it turned out. What do you think?

Thaks you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Xoxo,
Chan

Little man announcement card:
Card stocks: pool party and basic black
Stamp: Gorgeous grudge
Ink: Basic black
Accessories/ tools: big shot, on film framelits, dimensional 
and non stampin up mustache punch

No comments: