Thursday, January 9, 2014

Make a wish....

Displaying photo.JPG

Here is a birthday card that I have for you this morning. It's for my friend, Rose who had her birthday in December. Yes, I know. I'm a little behind I apology for finally posted her birthday card. But the good news is, She has already received this card. My friend, Rose lived all the way in Minnesota. 100000 miles away from where I lived. I wish I can go visit her, but now its isn't a good time, why? The state that she lived in is pouring with snow!!!!-39! BLURRRRR!!! I think I'll passed. LOL


Anyhoo, back to the card. I used the new pretty dsp from sale a bration item, Sweet Sorbet. Loved that papers and I can't believed I got it for FREE. Email me and I let you know how you can earned the dsp paper for FREE. I punched some fun pansy flowers, random just placed them on the card and with a touch up, I added a nice little gems to give the card more appealing. So what do you think? Yay? or Nay?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day, friends! :)

Hugs,
Chan 
Card stocks: Perfect plum, whisper white, and very vanilla, sweet sorbet dsp 
Stamp: Sweet essentials and gorgeous grudge
Ink: pool party, crumb cake, and crispy cantaloupe
Accessories/ tools: Pansy punch, basic rhinestones, and dimensions 

No comments: