Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Birthday


Its so weird this year, It doesn't feel likes it winter. Its more like spring here in Northern California. I'm still wearing short sleeve short and sometime dresses when I goes to places. Mother nature is making us having short winter. Which is a good thing for me because I'm not a fond of winter, are you? :)

Speaking of winter, here is a birthday card I'm sending all the way to east coast. The other side of United states, where the weather is much more chilly then over here. This card is  for our cousin, Mao. We communicated by message each other on Facebook and where she lived at its isn't pleasant, its so darn cold. Really cold. Lots of sow. Her hose is cover up with 3 to 4 feet of school. No fun, right?

Well, I hope she have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for stopping by!

Take care,
Chan

Birthday card:
Card stocks: sand sahara, whister white, and sweet sorbet dsp
Stamp: None
Ink: None
Accessories/ tools; Fun flowers, vintage button, decorative dot embossing folder, pool party seam beaming ribbon, and dimensional

No comments: