Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thinking of You-FMS 120


Hello friends, Here is a card that I created using this week challege at FMS. How funny, couple days ago I made a card for my friend, Kayla and the card that I made for her has a similat layout just like today sketch. Click here to see it.


I'm so loving the new FREE sweet sorbet dsp. It so pretty and the color are so sweet. Love everything about this papers. 
This card is for my niece, Helen. She isn't feeling too well and has been in the hospital for more then  a week, due to some flue going around. The good new is, her mom has told us she getting a lots better then before and that is a good sign. Its too bad, we can't go visit her because of our little ones, but I hope she be happy to receive this card.

Here is this week  sketch that were designed by Rita. Come and play along!

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care,
Chan

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Striking mix of pattern and color! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Robin K. said...

I agree with Linda- your card is very striking and stood out in the pool! Hope your niece feels better soon:)