Friday, January 24, 2014

You and Me


Happy Friday, friends! Today I have a Valentine card for you. Let me tell you something. I think I'm start falling in love with photopolymer stamps! Countless Saying 2 is the newest one that Stampin Up has just release and it is probably my favorite by far. Why? I love all the word sentiments and the big bold words.They are so fun and so many way that I can use it for.


For this Valentine card. I decided to created something different and use a nontraditional Valentine colors.I used real red, Island Indigo, primrose petal, and smoky slate for the colors. I really liked how it turned out and the colors goes nicely together. So fresh and bold. I also play along with my new toys from Occasional catty, On Film framlits. I'm start to digging this framlits.;) I think this card would be a lot better if  I actually sew the hearts onto the card. Oh well, I improvised by just draw the stitches using a white gel pen. It looks great and turned out fine. What do you think?

Hugs,
Chan

You and me
Card stocks; Smoky slate, real red, Island Indigo, primrose petal, and whisper white
Stamp: Countless saying 2
Ink: Real red and smoky slate
Accessories/ tools: big shot, on file framlits, full heart punch, and white gel pen

No comments: