Saturday, January 25, 2014

Zoo Babies Birthday


Sale a bration camp is less then a week and we still have room. Please let me know if you are interest coming and stamping with us. I would love to see you there and  I be gladly to sent you a register form.;)
Today, I have birthday card for you. I used some of the newest free sale a bration item. I absolutely love the decorative dot texture embossing folder and also the lovely sweet sorbet dsp. You can earn these items for FREE when you placed an order of $50.


At this moment, I'm so in love with the newest photopolymer stamp, Countless saying 2. I love those big bold word sentiments. You can colors in those letters or just leave it as it. This card is one of them that will be display at Stamp camp. 

Okie dokies, that is it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

Xoxo,
Chan

Zoo Babies Birthday
Cardstocks: So saffron, whisper white, and sweet sorbet dsp
Stamp: Photopolymer Countless saying 2 and Zoo babies
Ink: pumpkin pie, crispy cantaloupe 
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, decorative dots texture folder, corner punch, and gold baker twain

No comments: