Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cheers to Britney


 It has been raining the whole weekend. My girls and I are staying indoor to dries ourself off. Puzzles, games, drawing, and movies is going to keep my girls busy in this wet weather and as for me I  can  do a little crafting! Valentines is just a few days, better get cracking on it. ;)
Today, I have a birthday card for you. This card goes to our friend, Britney! She is officially 21 today, you can tell by looking at her birthday card. The card has say it all, Lol ;)

Here is an up close on the card. Its CAS. I loved the outcome on how this card look. Again, when I see gold. I'm thinking celebration! I loved the sparkles and the glimmers together. It make this card so fun! I think I have a new favorite accessories item from the Occasional catty, the gold sequins!!! I absolutely loves it!!!!
Anyhoo, I hope my girl, Britney have an amazing 21st birthday and  she can now enjoy any drinks she want!;) LOL


Thanks for stopping by! Please stay dries! ;)

Xoxo,
Chan

No comments: