Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cheers!


Hello friends! I have a card for you! My family and I had celebrated Chinese New Year last week. This card goes to my sister in law for hosting such a gorgeous party at her placed. We all gather together with the in laws, the great grand children, aunt and uncles to celebrated this new years together. It was  so fun  and we also got to catch up with others that we haven't seen in a while. The foods was delicious and a few of us got a little drunk. but it was really nice and everyone have a good times!

Back to the card, when I'm seeing gold, glimmer or even glitter. I'm thinking of celebration! Party! New Year! Don't you agreed? So, I decided to used some of the gorgeous gold products from Stampin Up and created a  Chinese New Year card. I just loved how that card is so sparkle with the pretty sequins and the champagne glimmer. The gold just added up to everything. It make the card looks more appealing. I also added some cute little wine cup, some new washi tapes, a little of twine, and a splash of sequined! Really loved how this card turned out.
Wait and see for another card that I'm using the same gold stuffed, but the one that coming up soon  is a birthday card. Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good one!

Xoxo,
Chan 

Happy Chinese New Year:
Card stocks: Very vanilla and champagne glimmer
Stamp: Happy Hours
Ink: Baked brown sugar
Accessories/ tools: big shot, decorative dots embossing, gold sequined, gold baker twain, small circle punch, scallop punch, circle punch, and dimensional

No comments: