Monday, February 10, 2014

Hearts of Flutter



Hello friends! Today, I have a super, easy and simple Valentine card for you. I love hearts especially with all different kind of sizes, textures, designs, and colors. For today card. I just went crazy and stamped those pretty hearts onto a plain very vanilla card stock. I want it to looked more appealing then I just die cutting a few  hearts with real read stacked pattern dsp and added in some dimensional to give that little 3-D effects. 
 

Here is an up shoot on the card. I love hearts! They are so pretty. You also notice a little tiny champagne glimmer paper underneath the pretty dsp. I just have to added that tiny banner in there and to give the heart more appealing to this card. What do you think?
 
Thanks for stopping! Happy Stamping!

Xoxo,
Chan

Hearts of Flutter.
Card stocks: Very vanilla, glimmer champagne and 
real red stacked pattern dsp
Stamp: Hearts of Flutter
Ink: Real red
Accessories/tools: Big shot, hearts of flutter framelits,
 and dimensional

No comments: