Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lot of Hearts


Happy Tuesday! Do you love hearts? I do!  For today card, I have a quick Valentine card to share with you and you can put it together less then 10 mins. Its that simple, easy, and also super cute!
I just random die cutting hearts and also punching them out and placed them onto the card stock. I just layers them together and added dimensional. Easy, right?


Can you see all the elements on here. So many bunches of fun hearts. There are two stamping require to create this one. I stamp the heart of flutter stamp and then used its matching framelit to die cut the scallop heart. You can stamp any word sentiments if you like. I just decided to keep it simple. ;) I also added some fun sparkle sequins. Loved those sequins! There you have it, a super easy, and cute Valentine card.

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! ;)

Xoxo,
Chan

Lots of Heart
Card stock: very vanilla, scrap of pink pirouette, whisper white,
 smoky slate, champagne glitter, sweet of sorbet dsp
 and stacked of bright patter dsp
Stamp: Heart of flutter and blushing bride
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories/ tools; Big shot, honeycomb embossing folder, 
decorative dots embossing folder, hearts framelit, heart of flutter
 framelit, full heart punch, small heart punch, sequins, 
crotch ribbon, and dimensional

No comments: