Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sweet Treats


Today I have a sweet treats to share with you. Valentines is less then 5 days. Do you have any plan or any idea to make for your child' teachers? Or co-worker? maybe a friends? Well, here is a super duper and also cute Valentine treats that you can put less then 10 mins. 


I filled some yummy Valentine chocolate and Hershey kissed candies in this cute little sweet treat bags. Wink, wink, I got those treats bags for FREE! Email me and I will tell you more about it. Then, I added in some flower candles. You can add any candles you want, simple tied a twine and top it off with some cute little tags. Simple and cute, right? They will make such a fun sweet treats for teachers, co workers, and even friends too!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Xoxo,
Chan

Sweet Treats:
Twisty treat bags, red cherry cobbler, candles and any candies you perfer.
Tags:
Scallop tag topper punch, hearts a flutter and
 heart a flutter framelits dies.

No comments: