Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Congratulations


Today, I have a wonderful new to share with you! My brother in law and his long time girlfriend is finally getting hitched! :) I'm super excited for them. Its about time he finally propose to her and of course she say, " YES!" 


Here is an engagement card that I made to congratulations for both of them. I will see them this weekend for a get together BBQ at their place. I hope they like it. 
For their card, I used the Mosaic stamp set and the matching embossing folder. I haven't put these babies to use in forever and now its the right time! I loved the bright color on this card especially when I had spring on my mind lately! Do you even noticed a paperclip butterfly on this card? Lol!

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan


Congratulation:
Card stocks: Whisper white, so saffron, and retro fresh dsp
Stamp: Mosaic madness
Ink: Crisp cantaloup and so saffron
Accessories/ tools: texture boutique, mosaic embossing folder,
 butterfly punch, and dimensional
Extra: paper clip




No comments: