Monday, March 24, 2014

Hey there!


Hey there! How is everyone doing? I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Well, I'm finally back. Yay! It has been super busy around here. I aplpogy for that. :( Good news! I have been crafting lately and I have lots of things that I have to shares with you. So today, here is a quick and simple card for you to enjoy!


Here is all the new items from the new occasional catty. I loved every products in this catty. I have used two of my favorite framliet, on film and the word bubble. I just created a super simple card. I used the new dsp, then layers the framlits together. I really love the way how it look. The ddsp are so pretty too. Love the color combo togther. So what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday! :)

Xoxo,
Chan 

Hey there!
Card stocks: Pool party, very vanilla, baked brown sugar, 
and retro fresh dsp
Stamp: Jusy saying
Ink; Baked brown sugar 
Accessories/ tools; Big shot, on film framlits, 
word bubbles framlits, and dimensional

No comments: