Monday, March 3, 2014

You're How Old?


Happy Birthday to my hubby! Today is his special day! I want to wish him a happy birthday and we hope he have the best day ever! I love him more then anything in this world!
So today, I made him a birthday card.

His birthday card is super simple and super quick to put together. My guy is a simple person and this card will just do. He loved nature and outdoors. So, I decided to used the cute little ants from The Great Outdoor stamp set. Beside I haven't used that set in a while. I just random stamp the ants every where and then I added a cute little word sentiment, You're how old?  next to the ant. Like one of them asking the other one a question. I thought that was too cute. Lol
The stamp set, is the newest set from the new occasional catalog. Its called, Just Saying. I love it! I even love it more when it has a coordinately framlits to goes with it. So awesome!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday!

Xoxo,
Chan

No comments: